INCA HOLIDAYS keeps you in safe hands during the whole trip.
For Inca Holidays, the welfare and safety of our customers and staff are our top priority. We have taken seminars from travel experts, Quito Tourism Board and the Ministry of Tourism in Ecuador on the Covid-19 protocols and safety measures and apply safety bio-protocols in all areas of our operation.
At the moment, these are the requirements from the Ecuadorian government:
- Passengers landing in Ecuador need to show the authorities, either a Vaccine Certificate showing the two doses against Covid-19 (the second dose must have been taken at least 14 days prior to arrival) or a PCR negative test taken maximum 72 hours prior to landing in the country.
- Travelers must fill out a health status and contact information form.
- Upon arrival at airports in Ecuador, the Ministry of Health will carry out random, rapid antigen tests . In the case of a positive antigen test, travelers will be required to isolate for 10 days at their own expense in government-approved accommodation.
- Health officials will also check travelers’ COVID-19-related symptoms and carry out antigen tests on them, if necessary.
- For visiting the Galapagos Islands a visitor needs a PCR negative test. This test should have taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival in the enchanted islands.
- Inca Holidays will assist you coordinating with the certified Labs, your PCR test if needed.
The protocols and travel conditions at the moment are constantly changing, so please contact us for the most up-to-date information.